Do you want:
- A safe space to talk openly about your life?
- A place to show up and be supported for exactly who you are?
- To learn skills in research, leadership and advocacy so you can better voice your concerns?
- An opportunity to discuss important issues of social justice and women’s rights?
- A chance to make change with other awesome girls?
Our programs provide a supportive space where self-identified girls can connect what’s going on in their own lives to broader systemic issues.
The RTI is a two year research, activism, and leadership experience for self-identified high-school-age Jewish girls....
That’s Not Fair! is Ma’yan’s arts-based political training program. Together with Ma’yan facilitators, local artists and activists use creative arts to explore issues such as feminism, power, oppression, and privilege with self-identified Jewish girls. Past TNF programs have included political...